Tidal Wave!
Seriously, how freaking hilarious is this picture!? It wasn't even planned I swear! At the photo shoot last night, we had written "ypB" in the sand and just posed in front of it. The water wasn't even coming near us...freak tsunami or something!?Jill and I started on Paula's cake last night...problem is, we don't have a 14" cake pan to do the bottom layer. Doh! The only place you can get one is down in Melbourne. Crap. We were all supposed to go out to dinner tonight at Grill's, but looks like Jill may have to fore go dinner to take that drive into Melbourne :( See what happens when you don't plan ahead folks!? We did this to ourselves.
Last I heard, Jimmy and Linda (with baby in tow of course) were in Orlando picking up their rental car. So the immediate family is all here for the wedding on Saturday, and that's what is most important.
Jill and I watched the season premiere of LOST last night...and it was weird. Introduction of some new characters, and not a lot of questions answered. This show pisses me off so much, but I can't stop watching!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home