Why are you so old!!?
Tonight I will be meeting up with an old friend for drinks. Brian is a guy that I dated over a year ago, and things just didn't work out romantically between us. There is nothing inherently wrong with him. He's a great guy, attractive, treated me well, well known and liked in the community...but there was something about him that I just couldn't get past...and I think it was his age. Brian turned 39 this past May, and while he doesn't show his age physically, he occasionally will date himself by the comments he makes (not to mention the tapered, high waisted, too short, white-wash jeans he wore with plain white sneakers on our mini golf date...yikes!)It's a shame too, because Brian has a lot of the qualities I'm looking for in a man...I just want that man to be about 10 years younger! I truly don't understand why he's still single? Like I said, he's a great guy. Maybe he's just too picky?
Regardless of having dated in the past, we are still friends and will occasionally get together over drinks/dinner to catch up and live vicariously through each other's dating lives. I don't think we see enough of each other though, because I do enjoy his company.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home