All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, November 17, 2006

Double Socializing

Last night began with a trip to the new Wesche Jewelers in Viera. LEAD Brevard was having a meet and greet with ypB. I'll admit that I didn't mingle with the LEAD Brevard members as much as I should have, but then again, there really wasn't anyone that I was just dying to meet. I mostly spoke with Kathleen about how the seminar went on Tuesday. ypB held a "What do you say after hello" class down in Palm Bay. It was the first charged event that we have done, so I was a bit wary that a) people would balk at the cost altogether, or b) they wouldn't think the class was worth the money. But I couldn't be more wrong! The people that came loved it! We got such great reviews that we're thinking of doing it again in the northern part of the county. Now I really wish I would've gone! Kathleen was aglow with ideas for more classes we could hold, like how to host a dinner party, or what to look for when buying a house, or how to entertain clients. I'm excited to see where this professional development program goes!

As it turns out, Emerging Leaders was holding their Social event that night at Pizza Gallery. Adam, Jason, and I left the Wesche event a little early in order to crash the EL event. I'm so glad I went! Lots of new faces! I even made a great ypB connection with a guy named Cesar who has a website business. Maybe he can help us with our new website!? I sent him an e-mail this morning about setting up a meeting.

After all was said and done, it was only 8pm or so, so a few of us headed down to the place formally known as Pineda Inn for a beer. I think the bartender spiked Brandon's Crowne and Ginger Ale with a bit of "jerk" that night. Our conversation was disappointing :(

I got back in touch with Justin the Aussie the other day. He and his wife are doing well in Detroit. In fact, he just got the clinic results back on his Buick design, and it was rated the most appealing in it's class, including the VW Passat and Lexus ES!! Way to go Justin! Here's a pic of him and the toy he got to play with over the weekend.

I have no idea wtf I am going to do this weekend?! The only thing I have planned is a 5K race on Sunday night. Maybe we will head to Universal? It's supposed to be wicked cold out with only a high of 70! Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home