All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nina, you are soooo old! ;-P

I would like to officially dedicate this post to a a wonderful person and a great friend of mine, Nina. Today is her birthday and she actually made it home so she can spend it with her best friends! Woohoo! We will probably go out and celebrate at Tapps after the Social tonight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!

I haven't been doing much lately except shopping. Mostly for myself...hey, I have no winter wear! But I did manage to find a few presents last night for a bunch of people. I was a shopaholic at Target. Seriously, I was there for like 2.5 hours! Unfortunately, I have also been avoiding my running because of this. And my crappy diet is starting to catch up with me because my pants feel slightly tighter than usual today. Doh! What sucks is that my parents are coming down in a few weeks, so it would be silly to start a diet now, because I would just re neg on it for the 10 days they are here.

There's a new gym opening up about 5 minutes from my house. Planet Fitness offers a low one time start-up fee, and a very low $10/mth membership. Problem is, they don't offer group classes! Suck. They have nautilus machines and free weights, but they're mostly a cardio place. They have like 50 treadmills and 50 elliptical machines...but supposedly each machine has it's own TV. I've never tried to run a 5K to a sitcom before...might make the time pass faster? I don't know if I'm going to do it. $10 is such a nominal fee that I might do it for those rainy days when I can't run outside. I need to find out if there is a time limit for being on the machines. I mean, if I have my own personal TV to watch whatever I want, I might as well be walking on a treadmill while I watch Heroes or something, right? I believe the $10/mth membership deal lasts until the end of the year, so I have some time to think about it.

I took some pics of the house all lit up, and the large Christmas tree in the living room. I told you Jill was an ornament freak! I think next year we will add some net lights to the front bushes.

Tonight is the Nov. Social for ypB. It's at the Manchester Lakes model homes in West Melbourne. I think this social will be awesome because it will be like having an expensive three home house-party, complete with a DJ, your first two drinks for free, and catering by the upscale Green Turtle Market. I will post pics on how it went tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home