This one's for you, Brandon...
Someone has been complaining that I haven't updated my blog in a few days. There are a few good reasons for this...
a) I've had actual work to do.
b) nothing interesting has happened to me in the past few days, so my post's would be boring.
But ask and you shall receive, my dear Brandon. Somehow fate knew my life was getting boring, so he decided to throw in a little excitement.
So Jenn and I were hanging outside at Starbucks last night, just minding our own business, when a man inside the store catches my eye. He looks vaguely familiar, but I keep staring to get a
better look. He finally turns towards me, and it's like a slap in the face. "Jenn, look at this guy...he looks just like Alan Thicke," I tell her. She whips her head around and responds with a "Oh my God...he really does look like him. I think it IS him." We couldn't be sure so we had to get confirmation from someone else. Luckily, we knew the barrista working that night. I beckoned Marcus to come outside, and he confirmed our suspicion. It was none other than Alan Thicke himself. Awesome. I went for my camera, but unfortunately I was out of batteries! Doh! I didn't say anything to him, because no one else was either! So we all just watched him and his wife walk out to their car...faces pressed against the glass like orphaned puppies. I did, however, lock eyes with him and give him a nod on his way out.
better look. He finally turns towards me, and it's like a slap in the face. "Jenn, look at this guy...he looks just like Alan Thicke," I tell her. She whips her head around and responds with a "Oh my God...he really does look like him. I think it IS him." We couldn't be sure so we had to get confirmation from someone else. Luckily, we knew the barrista working that night. I beckoned Marcus to come outside, and he confirmed our suspicion. It was none other than Alan Thicke himself. Awesome. I went for my camera, but unfortunately I was out of batteries! Doh! I didn't say anything to him, because no one else was either! So we all just watched him and his wife walk out to their car...faces pressed against the glass like orphaned puppies. I did, however, lock eyes with him and give him a nod on his way out. So that is my claim to fame people. Jason Seaver came to my Starbucks and gave me a nod. Ok, maybe not as cool as some other people's claim to fame, but hey, I'll take what I can get!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home