Adam, how do you get your ass so round?
Pics from last night's ypB event at Manchester Lakes in West Melbourne. The food was awesome, and the venue was even better...and I didn't have to pay for a single drink because the first two were free, and I scored two more drink tickets courtesy of Frank :) The first photo shows an unexpected blast from the past. Javier was a guy that Nina, Jenn, and I went to college with. Small world, huh?





The midwest has been hit by 3 inches of freezing rain, and 8 inches of snow on top of that. A lot of trees and power lines are down due to the extra weight. My brother, in Springfield, IL, took his camera phone out and took some pictures of his neighborhood for me. It's times like this that I'm thankful I live in FL. The high today is supposed to be 84. Suckas!







The midwest has been hit by 3 inches of freezing rain, and 8 inches of snow on top of that. A lot of trees and power lines are down due to the extra weight. My brother, in Springfield, IL, took his camera phone out and took some pictures of his neighborhood for me. It's times like this that I'm thankful I live in FL. The high today is supposed to be 84. Suckas!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home