All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, December 29, 2006

私は光沢を焼く鶏を好む!

So far so good with the new gym. There are only 2 minor complaints I have so far: no fan on the treadmills, and all the remotes for all the TVs work on every TV...so if someone is not paying attention, they can easily switch your station accidentally. That's why I take a treadmill in the back row.

I finally heard from May Beth yesterday via e-mail. I thought I read that she was gonna call me last night to set up plans, but then I read it again this morning and she said for me to call her...oops. I'll try a little later this morning.

Tonight, Jenn and I have made plans to head down to Makotos for a little Japanese flair. We were just talking about how we never go there anymore. It's such a fun and tasty place. After that, who knows. Maybe Tapps, Mainstreet Pub, Meg's? I have two free drinks at Megs that I need to use soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home