food is for the weak...
Last night I downed several doses of Day Quill, slipped into my $8 vintage red ebay dress, and headed down to the Henegar Center with my friend Kevin to attend the Cystic Fibrosis wine tasting and silent auction. I currently have a crappy cold and it's really becoming an inconvenience this week since I have so much to do. Anyways, there were a few people there that I knew, mostly from ypB and some chamber functions. But one person in particular stood out...actually I didn't even recognize her at first cause she's put on some weight. She had to tell me who she was. Kim is a girl that Jenn and I had class with back at FIT. She was super annoying and a total bitch to everyone, but I don't think she ever quite got that about herself. She was always very thin in college and Jenn and I recall a particular "did she actually say that" incident that happened in the library one day. We were having a study group that day and Jenn and I were hungry, so we decided to eat lunch or send out for lunch or something to do with getting food. Then Kim starts going off on this rant about how she's so glad she's not fat and how she wouldn't be able to handle it if she were, and how "food is for the weak". I can just picture Jenn and I stopping mid-bite and giving each other the "did you just hear that" look. Hahaha! Can you believe her!? What a tool. Well, Miss Skinny is not so much these days, so serves her right. I wish I had snapped some pics, but for some reason it just didn't occur to me?
Tonight will be mostly a cleaning night. Getting ready for the parents to come into town. I hate cleaning. Sometimes I will get in moods to clean, but today I am definitely not feeling it. Ugh, and I need to clean out my car too...suck! If a maid was reasonably priced, I would totally pay for the service, but alas, the industry knows there are suckers out there that will pay a premium to not have to wash their own dishes, so they charge an arm and a leg. Drat, foiled again!
Tonight will be mostly a cleaning night. Getting ready for the parents to come into town. I hate cleaning. Sometimes I will get in moods to clean, but today I am definitely not feeling it. Ugh, and I need to clean out my car too...suck! If a maid was reasonably priced, I would totally pay for the service, but alas, the industry knows there are suckers out there that will pay a premium to not have to wash their own dishes, so they charge an arm and a leg. Drat, foiled again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home