All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holy Crap!

Sad news. A tragic day has come to pass where Peter Boyle, aka Frank Barone, aka Frankenstein's Monster has passed away. I remember first seeing him in the movie Johnny Dangerously...the scene where he thought he blew off his nether-regions killed me! He was always my favorite character on Everybody Loves Raymond, and the whole "Putting on the Ritz" thing in Young Frankenstein was the best! Thanks for entertaining us all those years, man...you will be missed.


This one's for you, Peter...

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
why don't you go where fashion sits,
PUUUTDENONDAREEESZ!

Different types who wear a day coat, pants with
stripes and cutaway coat, perfect fits,
PUUUTDENONDAREEESZ!

Dressed up like a million dollar trouper
Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper (super duper)

Come let's mix where Rockefellers walk with sticks
or "umberellas" in their mitts,
PUUUTDENONDAREEESZ!

Have you seen the well-to-do up and down Park Avenue
On that famous thoroughfare with their noses in the air
High hats and Arrow collars white spats and lots of dollars
Spending every dime for a wonderful time

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
why don't you go where fashion sits,
PUUUTDENONDAREEESZ!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Ibid said…

    Beautifully spelled. I've always written it "Bud'din'onnaRizz!"

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ibid said…

    The crossword puzzle you have a link to on the side of the page is the same one that runs in the Washington Post Express. I've taken to running the puzzle on the website and then picking up a paper on the way home. I sit down on the subway with a pen and crank out answers just as fast as I can. The reaction is usually the same. One or two people will see me pull out a pen and you'll see them smirk or shake their heads about what a cocky bastard I am. Then I start cranking out answers and their eyes get huge. When I get where I'm going I just drop the paper and walk away. I turn around and look in the train window and sometimes I get to see someone grab the paper just to make sure I wasn't just scribbling gibberish.

    Thanks. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home