All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Year's Resolution time

Ok, so I know it isn't the new year yet, but it doesn't hurt to start your resolutions early. I really only have three things on my list that I want to accomplish, but they will take over a big portion of my free time, so they're significant.
I resolve to:
1) Buy a bike and ride it...alot.
2) Continue running, but add the new gym walking and strength training routine.
3) Join match.com and date my ass off.

As far as how much of my time this is going to take up, I have no idea. But I do know that I get off at 4pm and I go to bed around 10:30pm, so that's 7.5 hours of usable time per night to accomplish all this. Mind you I will have to work around my coffee time with Jenn, and my unending ypB meetings, but it can be done. I just know I am not completely happy these days, and it is up to me to make myself happy. And I know I was happier when I was constantly busy, in better shape, and had a significant other. I just felt more secure and productive that way. I have been single now for about 3 years and I am soooooo ready to not be anymore. That doesn't mean I'm going to be desperate and start dating every guy under the sun...I'll still have my standards, but I'll probably start doing a lot of the initiating. I'm just tired of waiting, you know?

I haven't heard from Mary Beth yet. Her phone was off all day yesterday, so I wrote her an e-mail today. Hopefully I will hear back from her soon so Jenn and I can visit her down in Ft. Lauderdale for New Year's. Hey, at least it will get us out of Brevard County!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My resolution is to work harder, smarter and spend more time in a hot tub. Maybe I'll have to end up joining Match.com too. Hope you had a good holiday. I'll be back at work on Friday. Miss ya.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Rene' said…

    match.com should only be used as a last resort for a pathetic loser such as myself...don't abuse my only outlet, man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home