Word from Jill
I just heard from Jill about 10 minutes ago. She is in Maryland and was on her way back to FL when a piece of sheet metal blew off a truck and caused a chain reaction accident that she was involved in. She is fine, but her car is undrivable. She is waiting in a cafe for the insurance people to get there. When it rains, it pours, huh?! Seriously, she can't catch a break!
Her grandmother is still in ICU. Her oxygen intake is extremely low. They have her on 100% oxygen but she is only absorbing about 70% of it (it’s bad if you get below 95%). Despite that, Jill said her grandmother is completely coherent, knows exactly what is going on, and is even keeping up her sense of humor. But she can’t leave the ICU until the oxygen levels get much higher...the doctors don't have high expectations for that happening.
I wish I had a picture of Jill's grandmother to post. Not only is she a feisty woman with a quick wit, but she's also very beautiful. She visited us for about 10 days last year, but I didn't take any pictures! That was pre-blog times.
Lets all pray that Jill makes it home safely, and that her grandmother makes it home for Christmas.
Her grandmother is still in ICU. Her oxygen intake is extremely low. They have her on 100% oxygen but she is only absorbing about 70% of it (it’s bad if you get below 95%). Despite that, Jill said her grandmother is completely coherent, knows exactly what is going on, and is even keeping up her sense of humor. But she can’t leave the ICU until the oxygen levels get much higher...the doctors don't have high expectations for that happening.
I wish I had a picture of Jill's grandmother to post. Not only is she a feisty woman with a quick wit, but she's also very beautiful. She visited us for about 10 days last year, but I didn't take any pictures! That was pre-blog times.
Lets all pray that Jill makes it home safely, and that her grandmother makes it home for Christmas.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home