All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Monday, January 29, 2007

The end of an era...

Let's all take a moment to mourn the passing of Rene's "dryspell". You were a part of me for so long, I feel like I'm losing an old nagging friend. You were safe and comforting, but a pain in my ass at the same time. So farewell, dear burden, I'm off to bigger and better things. I will miss you like I miss a hole in my head.

So as a test, I spent the entire weekend with Tom, to see if we could stand each other for so long. The verdict...thumbs up. We never had any awkward moments, and always had plenty to talk about. Plus I learned a lot more about him during some deep conversations. The thing that sucks is we won't be seeing each other for the next three weekends. He is heading to Miami this weekend, I am going to Nashville next weekend, and then to New Orleans the following weekend. Which means we are left to seeing each other during the week which sucks because he usually gets out of the gym at 8pm and goes to bed at 10pm, and he lives 25 minutes away :(
Booooooo.

I didn't get a chance to upload pics at all this weekend, for reasons mentioned above, but I promise I will do it tonight. I'm sure I'll be staying in because it's supposed to freeze tonight! Getting out of the gym soaking wet tonight is not going to be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home