Gym channel surfers suck!
Hey it's already humpday, and time to post again. I've been pretty busy with work lately, learning radar processing to help put when Walt retires, and a huge data request for ground tracks on 18 different trajectories! But hey, it makes the day go faster, right?
Things with Tom have been going swell. Airboat rides aside, everything else has been great. We saw each other Sunday night for dinner, but the best part was yet to come. I haven't really been crazy intimate with anyone since my ex-husband (for several reasons that I won't go into right now), but Tom put me at such ease and I felt so comfortable with him that I only put modest limits on myself during the "heavy petting" session that was to ensue (read: no sex, but everything else was fair game;) And I can't say that I regret it. I felt great the next day! No icky feeling in the pit of my stomach that I had made a big mistake. I even had a stupid grin on my face the entire day...I'm such a goob. It's hard to not get excited about the potential of having an actual "boyfriend" again, but I'm really trying not to get overzealous about the whole thing in order to avoid disappointment should it decide to rear its ugly head.
It's beginning to get exceptionally crowded at the gym lately. It's also beginning to get exceptionally frustrating when you have to wait for a machine, or when the person behind you is channel surfing, all the while inconsiderately switching your channels at the same time. Seriously asshole, I know your field of view is wider than a 13 inch screen. You know what you are doing, you just don't care. I wrote an e-mail to them today asking them to put a sign on all the TV's to tell people to "be aware of where you are pointing your remote". While I was at it, I asked for thicker floor mats for ab workouts and fans on the treadmills. We'll see if anything comes of it.
I actually missed the gym last night because I had a meeting with FL Today about a new YP website they are launching. It sounds pretty cool actually. 100% user generated content...much like a Myspace, but local. They will be officially launching it around Feb 15th, so stay tuned!
Tomorrow night is the ypB Social at City Tropics. It's been 6 weeks since our last one, so we are definitely due. And then on Saturday it's a 5K run in the morning to benefit the Merritt Isl. Track Team and Cheerleaders, and then a golf tournament later that night to benefit Habitat for Humanity. Don't worry, I won't be playing golf cause that would just be scary...just socializing and helping out where I can.
Peace out homies.
Things with Tom have been going swell. Airboat rides aside, everything else has been great. We saw each other Sunday night for dinner, but the best part was yet to come. I haven't really been crazy intimate with anyone since my ex-husband (for several reasons that I won't go into right now), but Tom put me at such ease and I felt so comfortable with him that I only put modest limits on myself during the "heavy petting" session that was to ensue (read: no sex, but everything else was fair game;) And I can't say that I regret it. I felt great the next day! No icky feeling in the pit of my stomach that I had made a big mistake. I even had a stupid grin on my face the entire day...I'm such a goob. It's hard to not get excited about the potential of having an actual "boyfriend" again, but I'm really trying not to get overzealous about the whole thing in order to avoid disappointment should it decide to rear its ugly head.
It's beginning to get exceptionally crowded at the gym lately. It's also beginning to get exceptionally frustrating when you have to wait for a machine, or when the person behind you is channel surfing, all the while inconsiderately switching your channels at the same time. Seriously asshole, I know your field of view is wider than a 13 inch screen. You know what you are doing, you just don't care. I wrote an e-mail to them today asking them to put a sign on all the TV's to tell people to "be aware of where you are pointing your remote". While I was at it, I asked for thicker floor mats for ab workouts and fans on the treadmills. We'll see if anything comes of it.
I actually missed the gym last night because I had a meeting with FL Today about a new YP website they are launching. It sounds pretty cool actually. 100% user generated content...much like a Myspace, but local. They will be officially launching it around Feb 15th, so stay tuned!
Tomorrow night is the ypB Social at City Tropics. It's been 6 weeks since our last one, so we are definitely due. And then on Saturday it's a 5K run in the morning to benefit the Merritt Isl. Track Team and Cheerleaders, and then a golf tournament later that night to benefit Habitat for Humanity. Don't worry, I won't be playing golf cause that would just be scary...just socializing and helping out where I can.
Peace out homies.


1 Comments:
At 3:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ohhh, la la! Atta'girl! I knew you had it in ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home