♪♪ Picture pages, picture pages♪...
Picture time!
ypB @ City Tropics last Thursday.






Tom's new house down in Palm Bay






The Island 5K we ran on Saturday. Not only was this race totally ghetto (it was run by a a HS track coach), but it was also marked too short. I bet we only ended up running 2.85 miles. Semi-bonus though, Jill ended up winning a gift certificate to a running store...I say semi-bonus because the certificate was only for $15 and the cheapest thing at the store was $20...like I said, totally ghetto race.




Last night Jenn and I went to dinner at JD's Sports Bar after the gym (where I burned 800 calories just in cardio thank you very much). It's a little place real close to my house...seriously, I could walk there. Hey I had coupons for $2 off any entree and a free beer. I was impressed with the inside, new TV's everywhere, very clean. I ordered the reuben (shocker) and Jenn got the grouper. My sandwich was great, Jenn got a ton of food for the price, but my fries were cold and soggy...twice. I didn't send them back a third time because I didn't want to be that girl, you know. We were already coupon whores that night anyways. Jenn is thinking about putting in an application to work there for some extra cash at the end of the month. We're thinking about checking out the clientele this Saturday night...supposedly they play hits from the 70's, 80's, and 90's with a DJ that night. Oh, and Wed night is beer pong...we'll give that a go sometime as well.
Tonight is the FL Today affordable housing forum, but I don't think I'm going to go. I'm anticipating it being a bunch of old people complaining about their taxes, and I'll probably be too outnumbered anyways. Besides, I'd rather see Tom :) I convinced him to skip the gym tonight so we can do something together. I left the plans up to him, so we'll see if he comes through with something good.
ypB @ City Tropics last Thursday.






Tom's new house down in Palm Bay






The Island 5K we ran on Saturday. Not only was this race totally ghetto (it was run by a a HS track coach), but it was also marked too short. I bet we only ended up running 2.85 miles. Semi-bonus though, Jill ended up winning a gift certificate to a running store...I say semi-bonus because the certificate was only for $15 and the cheapest thing at the store was $20...like I said, totally ghetto race.




Last night Jenn and I went to dinner at JD's Sports Bar after the gym (where I burned 800 calories just in cardio thank you very much). It's a little place real close to my house...seriously, I could walk there. Hey I had coupons for $2 off any entree and a free beer. I was impressed with the inside, new TV's everywhere, very clean. I ordered the reuben (shocker) and Jenn got the grouper. My sandwich was great, Jenn got a ton of food for the price, but my fries were cold and soggy...twice. I didn't send them back a third time because I didn't want to be that girl, you know. We were already coupon whores that night anyways. Jenn is thinking about putting in an application to work there for some extra cash at the end of the month. We're thinking about checking out the clientele this Saturday night...supposedly they play hits from the 70's, 80's, and 90's with a DJ that night. Oh, and Wed night is beer pong...we'll give that a go sometime as well.
Tonight is the FL Today affordable housing forum, but I don't think I'm going to go. I'm anticipating it being a bunch of old people complaining about their taxes, and I'll probably be too outnumbered anyways. Besides, I'd rather see Tom :) I convinced him to skip the gym tonight so we can do something together. I left the plans up to him, so we'll see if he comes through with something good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home