Rene' is...
So I was doing some soul searching today, trying to rack my brain for who I am. Maybe I could develop a simple catch phrase that I can use to describe myself, in a nutshell? All I kept repeating to myself was "Rene' is ____, Rene' is _____"...but nothing simple was coming to mind. So I thought I'd let Google give it a try. I typed "Rene' is" into the search bar, and below are my top 10 favorite ridiculous hits I received.
Rene' is...
1) regularly frequented by the German forces.
2) "executed" by a very repentant Lt. Gruber
3) outed at their church for being biologically female
4) beyond hero worship
5) outspoken and totally obsessed with the Skookum
6) a five-time world champion
7) in many ways, a man-child
8) honored to touch Jonas Reingold's hat!
9) an antiāDon Juan
10) the blackest black Mexican

So what do you think...is it me or what!?
Rene' is...
1) regularly frequented by the German forces.
2) "executed" by a very repentant Lt. Gruber
3) outed at their church for being biologically female
4) beyond hero worship
5) outspoken and totally obsessed with the Skookum
6) a five-time world champion
7) in many ways, a man-child
8) honored to touch Jonas Reingold's hat!
9) an antiāDon Juan
10) the blackest black Mexican
So what do you think...is it me or what!?


1 Comments:
At 3:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hummmmmm......How about, "Thioridazine users poster-child" ?
Post a Comment
<< Home