All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, January 12, 2007

Tom, Tom, the piper's son...

So, not surprisingly, I was wide awake last night after downing 16oz of Rockstar energy drink during my ypB OC meeting...which was a bit of a joke. Only half of us were there last night. But somehow we still managed to run about 10 minutes late? Figure that one out.

At 7:10pm I rushed over to Long Doggers to meet up with Tom for dinner. He looked great. I swear he gets cuter everytime I see him. Dinner was nonstop conversation and flirting...everything flowed very smoothly. I ended up taking him to County Line. He's not much of a country music lover, nor is he a good dancer, but boy was he a good sport about everything! He tried to two-step, he did the barn dance, and cotton eyed joe...but of course he excelled the best at slow dancing. It was a fantastic night that ended with some much better kissing than the first time. This time it was much slower and sweeter. Whew!

Paul asked me out again, but of course I declined the offer. Sitting through another meal with the "Paul show" just didn't sound appealing to me. There are a couple more guys who are waiting to hear back from me about setting up a date, but I guess I'm being lax about them. No one seems as interesting as Tom. I was actually excited about my first date with him and so far, no one else has made me feel anxious. Dating is such a pain in my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home