Crazy space walker!
As I'm sure most of you have heard by now, Lisa Marie Nowak, 43, a mission specialist on NASA's second post-Columbia test flight in July, went nuts and tried to harm another female astronaut, Capt. Colleen Shipman. I guess the term "went nuts" is putting it kinda lightly. It's not like she just felt some rage and slapped her around a bit, or got involved in some kind of catfight with her. This was a pre-meditated, drive all the way from Houston to Orlando wearing a diaper so you don't have to stop and pee, and bringing murdering/kidnapping paraphernalia along with you type of crazy thing. This was an incredibly bright, elite and prestigious woman who went absolutely bonkers!! What could've made her so incredibly insane as to drive 950 miles just to assault another woman you ask?? A man. That's right...she went ga-ga for another astronaut and didn't like the fact he had a girlfriend. Does this sound like something out of a soap opera to you!? Do people really do stuff like this in real life? Evidently so. Read the full FL Today article HERE.This got me to thinking. What could possibly happen to me that would turn me that crazy? Could I ever be capable of plotting against another person in such detail like that? Could I ever have so much hate and rage for another person that I would go to such extremes and ruin my career, disgrace my family, and land myself in jail for a good while? Could I ever be able to convince myself that driving halfway across the country just to harm another human being is the right thing to do? I'm gonna answer with a resounding HELL NO! I can't think of anything that could happen to me that could make me that out of touch with reality. I'll admit that I can get pretty emotional when it comes to relationships. Hell, I even got on my knees and begged my HS boyfriend to take me back (not my proudest moment, mind you)! But when he didn't, I didn't go out and try to hurt his new girlfriend!! I didn't kick the shit out of my ex-husband when he left me...even though he completely deserved a good beat down. Why? Because I have a little something called self control! I will never understand people like Lisa Marie Nowak. You are a friggin astronaut for Pete's sake! Do you know how many people would kill to be in your position!? Why would you treat your fate so frivolously? You've got it made! Don't throw that away! Not to mention the fact that you have three kids who need you, you selfish whore! Now they have a Mom in prison...good job, moron.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home