All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Monday, February 26, 2007

The end of a blog...

Well, it's been real. I've decided to discontinue this blog. It wasn't a tough decision...I'm kinda over it. However, this doesn't necessarily mean this will be the end of my time in cyberspace. I may pop up again someday when I feel the need. Until then, miss me!
XOXOX
-Rene'

3 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Rene' said…

    You will just have to nag Jenn to update hers on a more regular basis! We end up writing the same stuff anyways :P

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this some elaborate plan to make me call you more often to find out what's going on;-)

    -ryan

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Rene' said…

    Hey, if that's what comes out of me dropping this blog, then it will be worth it! I miss talking to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home