All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Music city, here I come!

So today's the day I head back to Nashville. I haven't been there in like 3 years, so it will be weird. I didn't really care much for Nashville when I lived there. I liked being a 6 hour drive from my parents...that way if I had a long weekend, I could go home for a short bit. But the city was mostly dirty and filled with kinda disgusting people. Oh sure, Vanderbilt campus was beautiful, and the suburbs were pretty, but I'm talking mostly about downtown.

Ryan and I are signed up to run a 5K Saturday morning...and it will be freezing. I've brought just about all the warm clothes I could fit in my large suitcase, so hopefully I will be set. I'm not looking forward to the weather, but the company will be nice. Hopefully we won't be down each other's throats by Sunday! I'll be sure to take lots of pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home