So Tom and I had our DTR (Defining The Relationship) talk last night...for an hour and a half. It wasn't bad, but I really would've rather been doing anything else. We really didn't come to any conclusion...more of a "I guess I have to think harder about what I really want, and I'll get back to you on that" kind of plan. We still decided to have dinner tonight at Pizza Gallery. I'll let you know tomorrow how things panned out.
Before that all went down, Jill and I decided to uncork some red wine, cook up some jalapeno poppers, and take in an Indie flick. All I can say is Pi is really weird (as are most independent films). I didn't really get it, if it had some sort of deep meaning...but then that's no surprise because most poetry also eludes me. Fine line between genius and madness?
Before that all went down, Jill and I decided to uncork some red wine, cook up some jalapeno poppers, and take in an Indie flick. All I can say is Pi is really weird (as are most independent films). I didn't really get it, if it had some sort of deep meaning...but then that's no surprise because most poetry also eludes me. Fine line between genius and madness?

1 Comments:
At 8:19 AM,
Unknown said…
Loser, did you fall off the face of the Earth? Give me a buzz or shoot me a text, my cell broke and I lost all my numbers. And there was a lot of numbers because I am wicked cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home