All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Throw me something, Mister!

So I finally am done with traveling, for now. Last stop was Mardi Gras! Hey, I figured if I'm ever gonna go, it might as well be before I am 30...otherwise it gets a bit creepy. Nina, and a few of her boat buddies just happened to be arriving on shore at this time, so we thought it would be a good idea to meet up with them and make the weekend more affordable. So Jenn and I headed out at 11:30pm on Wednesday night and drove the 10 hours into New Orleans...and promptly crashed in the hotel until about 4pm. Whatever, the drive was worth it. We ate muffelattas, drank bloody marys, visited the aquarium, saw Cowboy Mouth, got lots of beads, and most of all, had a blast! Here is just a sample of all the photos we took:

I had President's Day off to recover and recuperate after the hellish drive home. Good thing too, because I was worthless on Monday! If I didn't have it off, I would've had to call in sick anyways.

We have a friend in town, Jess, from Houston. She works for USA and is doing recruiting at the FIT job fair today. So we went out to dinner last night down at City Tropics and caught up with each other. Jenn's Dad, Mike, is also flying in today, so we will probably all go out to dinner again tonight...probably to Grills.

Work is starting to become more mainstream over here. With the increase in the number of launches this year, I barely have a moment to myself before another work request shows up on the fax machine! Plus, it looks like I'm going to have to start learning some post-flight stuff from Lee tomorrow! Dammit!

So I guess it's about time that I let you in on the goings with Tom. Without going into too much detail, it's going slow. We have our personality conflicts, as do all relationships, and it's creating some strife. Fortunately, our communicating is top notch, so usually the problems/disagreements get resolved after a bit of talking. That's all I'm going to say about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home